Free shipping for order over £140
Complimentary 14 days return
Customer support - email & phone
To create the complex An Oa, whiskies matuRed in three different types of cask &ndash Pedro Ximénez sherry, virgin charRed oak and ex-bourbon &ndash are blended together in a bespoke gathering vat.
Rounded, smoky and sweet
A shimmering light gold.
Subtly smoky on the nose, aromas of creamy toffee, aniseed, treacle and dates emerge. A drop of water reveals the classic Ardbeg notes of lime and pine.
On the palate, this is a smooth and creamy whisky, with flavours of chocolate, toffee and smoky spices. All balanced by a lingering, smoothly sweet finish.
Distillery Manager, Ardbeg
HOW TO ENJOY:
Ardbeg An Oa
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Alcohol by volume - 46.60 % Vol.
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Closure - Cap with Cork
BLEND AND ORIGIN:
Ardbeg An Oa
For An Oa, whiskies matured in three different types of cask are brought together in Ardbeg's new, specially designed gathering vat.
Ex-Pedro Ximénez sherry casks deliver sweetness, virgin charred oak brings spice, and ex-bourbon imparts Ardbeg's hallmark intensity.
In the gathering vat the single malt develops impressive balance and roundness.