The second release of the warehouse-shaped casing for this bottle of Ardbeg Ten Years Old introduces characters from the iconic Ardbeg Distillery giving a sense of life on Islay. This collectable tin box can be used for years to come.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 46.0%
Blend and Origin
Ardbeg Ten Years Old
Appreciated around the world for its strong, peaty flavours, Ardbeg Ten Years Old is produced by craftsmen who harvest phenolic malt to create a spirit with smoky yet sweet flavours. Matured in first-fill and second-fill ex-bourbon American oak casks, Ten Years Old is non-chill filtered, which retains maximum flavour and gives the whisky added depth and body.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
More to try
- 50 mL Ardbeg 10 Years Old whisky
- 25 mL fresh lemon juice
- 25 mL simple syrup
- 1 egg white (optional)
- Garnish: cherry or orange slice
Pour ingredients into a shaker, fill with ice and shake for 10 seconds (if using the egg white, give it a little extra muscle and a little extra time).
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, or into an ice-filled old fashioned/rocks glass. Garnish with a cherry, a slice of orange, or both, or nothing at all.