Product DetailsMultilayered and complex, the second vintage from Ao Yun captures the terroir of the winery’s stunning location, high in the Himalayan foothills in China’s Yunnan province. Ao Yun winemakers have continued their unique adventure with this blend of cabernet sauvignon and a touch of cabernet franc, finding a balance between fresh minerality and dark sweetness.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 16-18°C
- When to drink - Drink now through 2026
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 15.0%
Blend and Origin
Ao Yun 2014
Warmer than average temperatures in 2014 led to an early harvest in the northwest corner of China’s Yunnan province, and grapes developed an excellent concentration and maturity. Winemakers found a balance between freshness and complexity in their second vintage, a blend of 90% cabernet sauvignon and 10% cabernet franc.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.