In the season where hosts truly shine, let Clos19 add that extra sparkle to your Christmas or New Year celebration. We'll provide all the ingredients for a truly memorable gathering: a personal event planner; a tailored menu designed by a private chef and carefully paired with wine, champagne and spirits by an expert sommelier; gracious serving staff to take care of you on the evening; and the most beautiful table decorations by Marianne Guély – exclusive to Clos19 – to turn your table into a piece of art.
£8,800 per package for 10
£880 per person
In the season where hosts truly shine, let Clos19 add that extra sparkle to your Christmas or New Year party. We've collaborated with Paris-based artist Marianne Guély to create a gorgeous collection of festive decorations to set the scene for your gathering. Marianne's medium is paper - a beautiful, tactile material that allows her to transform ideas and dreams into exceptional, extravagant and whimsical scenographies.
This Clos19 hosting experience includes:
- Personal event planner from start to finish
- A four courses menu curated and prepared by a private chef, tailored to your preferences and served by expert staff
- Wine, champagne and spirits selected with you from the Clos19 portfolio to pair with the menu. For example: Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label, Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2016, Krug Grande Cuvée, Cheval des Andes 2012, Hennessy X.O.
- A private sommelier for the evening to reveal the stories behind the bottles
- Clos19 by Studio Marianne Guély paper-art table decorations: napkin rings, menu holders, place cards and bespoke Christmas crackers. Additional bespoke creations by Marianne Guély can also be arranged.
- Floral arrangements selected by Clos19 under the host's direction
- A curated playlist by Soundcloud sensation Skinny Macho
- Instant-photo cameras and film to capture memories
To book this seasonal Become the Host experiences or to find out about additional options, please enter your details below or call us on 0207 887 2755. A member of our Customer Care team will contact you to discuss your requirements and create a bespoke at-home event for you. Please note 10 days' notice is needed to organise your experience.