Cellar masters have been perfecting Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot champagnes for centuries. Witness that legacy with our Reims experience, discovering the secrets behind the méthode champenoise, indulging in fine French cuisine and tasting your way through a collection of our signature and prestige cuvées.Learn more
£3,650 per package for 2
£1,825 per person
Step behind the scenes at two of the Champagne region’s most prestigious estates to discover the myths and magic of Veuve Clicquot and Ruinart. Highlights include:
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at L’Assiette Champenoise Hotel.
- A sumptuous four-course welcome dinner, with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot, at the Michelin-starred restaurant Le Millénaire.
- Guided tours of Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot – the estates and their impressive cellars – concluding with tastings of the maison’s fine champagnes.
- A visit to the vineyards of Verzy and Bouzy, both designated grands crus villages.
- A three-course lunch, with a bottle of Ruinart, served in the grounds of Le Jardin at Les Crayères on Day 2.
- All transfers will be in a luxury vehicle.
Subject to availability, prices start from £3,650 for two guests. Contact us now and Clos19 will be in touch to fine-tune the details of your experience.