Our immersive two-night Dom Pérignon experience will give you unparalleled access to the ancestral home of Dom Pierre Pérignon. Expand your knowledge of the maison’s vintage cuvées with guided tastings and a technical masterclass, alongside Michelin-starred dining.Learn more
£10,800 per package for 6
£1,800 per person
Discover the legends and secrets behind the iconic Dom Pérignon. Your visit to Reims includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at the five-star L’Assiette Champenoise hotel.
- A six-course, three Michelin-starred dinner at L’Assiette Champenoise with a bottle of Dom Pérignon.
- A day in Hautvillers to visit the church where Dom Pierre Pérignon is buried as well as the legendary abbey, complemented by tasting of Dom Pérignon 2006. You’ll also partake in an educational technical masterclass on the Champagne region, the méthode champenoise, and the maison and its cuvées, tasting Dom Pérignon 2005, Dom Pérignon P2 1998 or 2000, and Dom Pérignon Rosé 2004.
- A final guided tasting will focus on food and champagne pairing, with a four-course lunch to accompany Dom Pérignon’s champagnes.
- Access to the “Dark Room” – a unique sensory experience to explore Vintage and P2, two of the three levels of expression that characterise Dom Pérignon champagnes.
Subject to availability, prices start from £10,800 for a group of six people. Contact us now and Clos19 will be in touch to fine-tune the details of your experience.