To book this experience or to find out about additional tailored options, please call us on 0207 887 2755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In cavernous chalk caves, cellar masters have been perfecting Clos19 champagnes for centuries. Become part of our maisons’ legacies, discovering the secrets behind the méthode champenoise, indulging in fine French cuisine, and tasting your way through a collection of our signature prestige cuvées from Ruinart, Veuve Clicquot, Moët & Chandon and Dom Pérignon. Offering exclusive access to the stories of our maisons, our tasting and dining experiences in Champagne are unrivalled.All Experiences can be reserved at your convenience. Book a minimum of four weeks prior to travel in the low season (April, July, August and November) and eight weeks in the high season (May, June, September and October), with a maximum of 15 guests per tour, Tuesday through Saturday.
Take a behind-the-scenes look at four of our prestigious estates, discovering the myths and magic that surround the creation of those world-famous bubbles. This three-night package includes:
- Accommodation with breakfast at L’Assiette Champenoise Hotel.
- A sumptuous four-course welcome dinner, with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot, at the Michelin-starred restaurant Le Millénaire.
- Tours of Ruinart, Veuve Clicquot, Moët & Chandon and Dom Pérignon, with champagne tastings.
- A three-course lunch, served with a bottle of Moët Impérial, at Le Thêatre in Épernay, on Day 2.
- A three-course lunch, with a bottle of Ruinart, served in the grounds of Le Jardin at Les Crayères on Day 3.
- All transfers will be in a luxury vehicle.
Subject to availability, prices start from £5,760 for a group of two guests. Contact us now and Clos19 will be in touch to fine-tune the details of your experience.