To book this experience or to find out about additional tailored options, please call us on 0800 58 92 681 2755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nurtured in tranquil vineyards and ripened by the sun, the precious grapes of Champagne will soon be ready for harvest. Enjoy extraordinary access to Veuve Clicquot’s vineyards, as its winemakers enter this most critical moment in their year. Then taste the exceptional results of harvests past, with three more renowned champagne houses.
You will learn how the grapes are harvested with Veuve Clicquot, lunch in the vineyards and take a private tour of its cellars, as well as those of Moët & Chandon. Elegant evening receptions and dinners will offer rare insights into Moët & Chandon and Ruinart, before you retreat each night to the luxury of a five-star hotel.
Our exclusive weekend celebration of Champagne's harvest includes:
- A two-night stay with breakfast at the five-star Royal Champagne Hotel – a contemporary take on the classic wine-country retreat.
- A welcome evening hosted by Ruinart, with an exquisite informal dinner.
- The rare opportunity to experience harvest with Veuve Clicquot, in the beautiful vineyards of Verzy, in the Montagne de Reims.
- A rustic lunch in the vineyards. Inspired by harvest traditions, the menu is perfectly paired with Veuve Clicquot champagnes.
- A private tour of Veuve Clicquot’s atmospheric cellars in Reims, created from ancient chalk mines.
- An elegant reception at Moët & Chandon’s spectacular Orangerie in Epernay, steeped in history. The evening includes a private tour of the cellars and concludes with a gastronomic dinner, curated by the House’s chef Marco Fadiga, and complemented by vintages from Moët & Chandon.
- Dedicated transfers to and from Reims or Épernay stations.