Summer is in full swing and all we want is to laze around with our feet deep in the sands of Ibiza’s idyllic beaches, cocktail in hand. Our drink of choice? Una Rosadita por favor! Inspired by the Spanish grapefruits that have macerated to make Belvedere Pink Grapefruit Vodka, this delightfully fresh drink combines zesty citrus notes with the nutty aroma of sherry and the distinctive richness of the Moët Ice Imperial champagne.
An aperitif-style cocktail, the Rosadita couldn’t be simpler to make, leaving you plenty of time to savour the good company and crisp seaside air: simply combine the ingredients over ice and stir! A single sprig of aromatic thyme balances out the vibrant citrus flavours, while wedges of pink grapefruit give the Rosadita its signature rose-coloured tint, matching the gorgeous hue of an Ibizan sunset.
HOW TO MIX THE ROSADITA - STEP BY STEP
- Combine all ingredients in a wine glass filled with ice.
- Stir until chilled.
- Garnish with two wedges of pink grapefruit, a sprig of thyme, and a Clos19 straw.
- Ice tongs
- Bar spoon
- Large wine glass
- 25 mL Belvedere Pink Grapefruit Vodka
- 50 mL Moët Ice Imperial champagne
- 15 mL dry sherry (manzanilla or fino)
- Organic pink grapefruit
- Fresh thyme sprigs