Experience the Life of a Parisian
Paris and its surrounds
On this five-day experience exclusive to Clos19, become immersed in French excellence and the art of hosting. Dine at iconic, Michelin-starred Parisian restaurants and a privately owned château. Seek out one-of-a-kind antiques in charming open-air markets. And discover the secrets of etiquette, fashion, patisserie and perfumery with the experts. You’ll find everything you need to know to become the ultimate host – all accompanied by the finest champagnes, wines and spirits from Clos19.
Highlights of your art de vivre experience:
- Accommodation in a private apartment in the heart of Paris, with a chauffeur at your service
- Meals at Michelin-starred restaurants, as well as in a private apartment and hosted by a Michelin-starred chef, and on board a yacht as you float along the river Seine
- A cocktail masterclass at one of Paris’s trendiest bars
- A morning hunting for treasure at the world-famous Saint Ouen flea market, with guidance from an antiques expert
- An exclusive visit with a renowned designer of porcelain dinnerware for a lesson in French etiquette and traditional table setting
- Exploration of France’s perfume culture and an olfactory workshop at the iconic Guerlain Salon
- A visit to a private apartment to seek out and sample the rarest bottles
- A session with a fashion expert who will select items to suit your taste, followed by a pastry-making session at the Ritz
- Private dining at the historic, 17th-century Château de Janvry outside of Paris, in the company of the owner
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.