Experience the Life of a Parisian
Paris and its surrounds
On this five-day experience exclusive to Clos19, become immersed in French excellence and the art of hosting. Dine at iconic, Michelin-starred Parisian restaurants and a privately owned château. Seek out one-of-a-kind antiques in charming open-air markets. And discover the secrets of etiquette, fashion, patisserie and perfumery with the experts. You’ll find everything you need to know to become the ultimate host – all accompanied by the finest champagnes, wines and spirits from Clos19.
Highlights of your art de vivre experience:
- Accommodation in a private apartment in the heart of Paris, with a chauffeur at your service
- Meals at Michelin-starred restaurants, as well as in a private apartment and hosted by a Michelin-starred chef, and on board a yacht as you float along the river Seine
- A cocktail masterclass at one of Paris’s trendiest bars
- A morning hunting for treasure at the world-famous Saint Ouen flea market, with guidance from an antiques expert
- An exclusive visit with a renowned designer of porcelain dinnerware for a lesson in French etiquette and traditional table setting
- Exploration of France’s perfume culture and an olfactory workshop at the iconic Guerlain Salon
- A visit to a private apartment to seek out and sample the rarest bottles
- A session with a fashion expert who will select items to suit your taste, followed by a pastry-making session at the Ritz
- Private dining at the historic, 17th-century Château de Janvry outside of Paris, in the company of the owner
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
MORE TO TRY
T2S is loading