To book this experience or to find out about additional tailored options, please call us on 0800 58 92 681 2755 or email email@example.com.
Home to otherworldly landscapes, and exceptional wines and local produce, New Zealand inspires adventure. Sample the South Island’s great natural wonders on a six-day journey curated and led by Clos19. Start in Queenstown, where you’ll be whisked by helicopter over towering glaciers and cavernous fjords to a private wine tasting and dining experience in the Central Otago region. Continue onwards to Marlborough’s renowned Cloudy Bay winery to enjoy the country’s best produce from land and sea – some of which you’ll learn to forage yourself.
Your exceptional six-day New Zealand adventure includes:
- Private jet boat transfer to your accommodation in Queenstown, and private transportation throughout your experience.
- A chance to explore the art and culture – and exceptional wine – of the Central Otago region.
- A full-day, private helicopter tour over the fjords, landing at a secret spot for a freshly caught lunch.
- Exclusive access to the architecturally inspiring Cloudy Bay Shack – not normally open to the public.
- A private vineyard tour and lunch at Cloudy Bay Shack, with a wine tasting hosted by Senior Winemaker Tim Heath.
- A culinary discovery day, including ethical farming of Tio Point oysters and native green-lipped mussels, followed by a private shucking lesson and tasting, plus a spear-fishing lesson and a dig for pipis (clams) – another New Zealand delicacy.
- A private dinner featuring local ingredients foraged earlier in the day, accompanied by Cloudy Bay wines, including some rare vintages from the estate’s Wine Library.