Product DetailsThe first champagne designed to be enjoyed over ice, Moët Ice Impérial is a true expression of the maison’s dedication to innovation – seductive and fresh with a touch of sweetness. Created especially for those who love to seek out new experiences, Moët Ice Impérial combines fresh flavours with a sumptuous, sweet, fruity bouquet while remaining true to the maison’s style.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy on ice in the Ice Imperial glass, or a wide-bowled wine / cabernet-style glass
- Service temperature - 10-12°C
- When to drink - Drink now through 2019
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0%
Blend and Origin
Moët Ice Impérial Rosé Non Vintage
The dominance of pinot noir (45-55%), of which 10% is still wine, gives this rosé champagne its colour and its depth. Meunier (35-45%), of which 10% is still wine, provides a round and fleshy texture in the mouth and adds to the champagne’s suppleness. Finally, chardonnay grapes (5-10%) impart a polished acidity, and a clean and refreshing finish.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
More to try
A playful pink cocktail
- Moët Ice Impérial Rosé
- 5 fresh raspberries
- 5 mL rose syrup
- Garnish: ginger slice and rose petal
The beauty of Moët Ice Impérial Rosé is that its flavours sing when it is served over ice. Try it in a La Vie en Rosé cocktail: shake five fresh raspberries with 5 mL of rose syrup and pour over ice in a large white wine or cabernet-style glass. Top with Ice Impérial Rosé and garnish your cocktail with fresh ginger slices and rose petals.