Product DetailsA champagne that stands out from the crowd, Krug Rosé’s distinct character comes from its assemblage, which includes a broad selection of reserve wines. Explore its richness with this half bottle. Inspired by the dream of the fifth generation of the Krug family to conceive a rosé Champagne that did not yet exist, every year a new Édition of Krug Rosé is created.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy in a Joseph glass or white wine glass to fully explore the depth of aroma and flavour
- Service temperature - 9-12ºC
- When to drink - Drink now through 2025+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.5%
Blend and Origin
Krug Rosé Non Vintage
Pinot noir is the backbone of Krug Rosé, complemented by chardonnay and meunier. A large selection of wines spanning several years comprise this blend, and its colour and structure stems from the skin-fermented pinot noir wine from Krug’s tiny plot in Aÿ. More than five years’ cellaring contributes to its elegance, followed by one year after disgorgement for balance.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
More to try
A unique alternative to red wine
The diverse aromatic palate of Krug Rosé makes it an excellent accompaniment to foie gras or anchovies.
This expressive rosé goes well with full-flavoured meats such as lamb, pork chops and venison, umami-rich Peking duck or mildly spicy dishes, such as a prawn curry.