This set contains three bottles of Krug Grande Cuvée in a wooden case. With each composed around a different vintage – 2005, 2006 and 2007 – this is one for collectors.Explore the art of assemblage with a bottle each of 161ème, 162ème and 163ème Édition, united by a breadth and roundness that comes from the blending of reserve wines from Krug’s extensive library.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy in a Joseph glass or white wine glass to fully explore the depth of aroma and flavour
- Service temperature - 9-12ºC
- When to drink - Drink now through 2025+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0%
Blend and Origin
Krug Grande Cuvée Non Vintage
A carefully crafted blend of reserve wines (over 120 from more than 10 different years) brings out the complexity of Krug Grand Cuvée. A very balanced, skilled and precise blend of pinot noir, chardonnay and meunier, this champagne spends at least six years in the Krug cellars gaining the depth, harmony, finesse and elegance for which Krug is so well known.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
Generosity requires delicate but richly flavoured dishes
A champagne of such complexity demands the simple smoky warmth of roasted chestnuts or creamy artichoke soup.
The exquisite pairing of black truffles with turbot is one that will not be forgotten.
The explosion of generous flavors will be echoed by a strong aged Parmesan that crumbles and melts in the mouth.