The fourth iteration of this rare blended cognac was created by the maison's eighth-generation master blender. Made in limited quantities at a higher percentage, its style cannot be replicated.Drawing from a distinct collection of high-quality eaux-de-vie from the maison's collection, the master blender has created a fresh, intriguing style with sweet woody notes and fruity aromatics.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, in a tulip-shaped glass, or in a tumbler with ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 43 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
The eaux-de-vie of this blend – the youngest of which is five years old – offer strong and supple characters that complement the French red oak barrels that it is aged in after blending. Bottled at a higher strength than many Hennessy cognacs, this carefully crafted cognac is best described as fresh with a supple elegance.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.