Breathe in, breathe out. If it’s peace and serenity that you seek, join the Glenmorangie’s homeland to savour the calming beauty and time-honoured traditions of the Scottish Highlands, curated exclusively for Clos19. Not for nothing does this single malt whisky’s name mean ‘the glen of tranquillity’.
From the country-house comfort of Glenmorangie’s Highland home, let us lift your spirits with a private falconry display, beckon you into the quietest reaches of the Distillery’s warehouses for a personal tasting, and invite you to discover the craft of Scotland’s earliest artists, chisel in hand. You will feast on the very best Highland produce and explore Glenmorangie’s exceptional whiskies, before we seduce your senses over a sought-after dram, as the bagpipes play your favourite song.
2.700 € per package for 2
1.350 € per person
- A two-night stay in the traditional elegance of Glenmorangie’s Highland home.
- A dazzling falconry display on your doorstep.
- An afternoon to enhance your senses, with a blindfolded exploration of aromas, a tailored cookery demonstration, and a whisky and cheese pairing.
- Glenmorangie cocktails and a private dinner showcasing the exceptional local seafood.
- A rare masterclass from sculptor Barry Grove exploring the stone-carving of the land’s earliest artists – and the chance to try their craft for yourself.
- A personal tour of the Glenmorangie Distillery with an expert guide, culminating in an exclusive warehouse tasting.
- A final evening of feasting and music, with a four-course gastronomic dinner, a private serenade from the House’s piper, and a dram from Glenmorangie’s exclusive Vintage Collection, Bond House No. 1.
- Dedicated transfers to and from Inverness railway station or airport.