This deep and creamy 15-year-old limited edition is the second batch release of Glenmorangie’s Cadboll Estate single estate whisky. Created to share the spirit and flavour of Glenmorangie’s homeland with whisky lovers old and new, these whiskies are crafted at Glenmorangie from field to glass.Aged in former bourbon casks from America for 15 years, this is a seriously smooth and creamy limited edition to add to your collection.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or two or three large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store vertically in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Health warning - Drink Glenmorangie responsibly
- Alcohol by volume - 43 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
Glenmorangie's very own barley grows in abundance in the grounds of its Highlands home. This Cadboll Estate Barley is the grain that goes into each bottle of Glenmorangie Cadboll, magnifying the house's quintessentially deep and creamy style. Produced in limited numbers, Glenmorangie The Cadboll Estate whisky offers a unique opportunity to taste history.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.