Product DetailsA whisky gift guaranteed to intrigue its recipient: The Original will delight with its floral finesse, Lasanta will surprise with its sweetness, while Quinta Ruban offers endless intensity. Hand selected to showcase the incredible diversity of Glenmorangie’s expertise, the Pioneer Whisky Pack offers a blend for every kind of whisky drinker, and for any occasion.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or with two or three large cubes of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 40.0%
Blend and Origin
The best of the house
All three of the Pioneer whiskies are matured for 10 years in American white-oak casks, infusing them with the signature Glenmorangie style. From there, Lasanta is moved to ex-sherry casks that provide this blend with its sweet textures and aromas, while Quinta Ruban is extra-matured in Portuguese ruby port pipes to develop its velvety texture.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
A tasting of the original and two extra-matured single malts
- 50 mL Glenmorangie The Original whisky
- ½ flat barspoon of molasses sugar
- 3 drops Angostura bitters
- 75 mL high quality ginger ale
- Garnish: flamed orange zest
Add the whisky and bitters into an old fashioned/rocks glass over ice, and stir.
Top with the ginger ale, flame an orange peel to express the oils, then add as a garnish.
Masséna Tumbler glass by Baccarat