Product DetailsGaelic for “warmth and passion,” the 12-year-old single-malt Lasanta is extra-matured in Spanish sherry casks, revealing enticing aromas, full-bodied flavours and a lusciously soft texture. The creation of Lasanta is an exercise in fine-tuning, with Glenmorangie’s craftsmen seeking a smoother, sweeter whisky than is traditional in the Highlands.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 43.0%
Blend and Origin
Influences from across the globe combine to create Lasanta. After a 10-year maturation process in American white-oak, ex-bourbon casks, the blend is transferred to superior casks that once contained Spanish Oloroso or PX sherry, infusing the single malt with just the right level of sweetness, and enticing textures and aromas.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
More to try
- 35 mL Glenmorangie Lasanta whisky
- 25 mL Campari
- 25 mL moscatel
- Dash of orange marmalade syrup
- 2 dashes of barrel-aged bitters
Combine ingredients in a mixing glass and stir over ice until very cold.
Strain in a coupe and serve.