Seventh in the Bond House No. 1 Collection – a selection of the distillery's most prized parcels specifically chosen for ageing in unique barrels – Grand Vintage Malt 1997 is Glenmorangie's first to be aged in rare Bordeaux wine casks.Inviting a greater synergy between whisky and wine, this vintage is uniquely finished in casks from the prestigeous Château Montrose estate in Saint-Estèphe, Bordeaux. Aged for 23 years, it offers a lively and floral expression of Glenmorangie.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or add two or three large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 43 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
Dramatically different to its predecessors, Glenmorangie Grand Vintage Malt 1997 showcases the diversity of flavour that can be achieved with experimentation. Ageing some of the finest whiskies in barrels formally used to make some of the world's finest wines was an inspired choice, and the result is delicious and unique.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.