Dom Pérignon vintages set their own release dates, and the 2008 required more patience than Vintage 2009, which reached its first plénitude earlier – an unprecedented event in the maison’s history.With its streamlined minimalism and expressive warmth, this vintage reveals pronounced fruit flavours and a well-integrated acidity that leads to an aromatic and smoky finish.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy in a Dom Pérignon glass or white wine glass to fully explore the depth of aroma and flavour
- Service temperature - 10-12°C
- When to drink - From now to 2032+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place away from vibrations
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.50%
Blend and Origin
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2008
The summer of 2008 was characterised by grey days and a yearning for sun in Champagne. But just as harvest began in September, blue skies finally arrived, to bring the vintage to its best. To capitalise on such perfect conditions, picking was spread out for as long as possible. The result was Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes of outstanding balance – riper than anyone dared hope.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
More to try
Play with contrast... and try it with Thai
Begin with fresh oysters, and a garnish of Thai basil, or make a Thai-spiced salad that will amplify and accentuate this wine’s effervescence.
Experiment with the duality of mineral notes and fresh fruit, in a dish which pairs langoustine with papaya or octopus carpaccio with a citrussy dressing.