4.200 € per package for 2
2.100 € per person
Step behind the scenes at two of the Champagne region’s most prestigious estates to discover the myths and magic of Veuve Clicquot and Ruinart. Highlights include:
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at L’Assiette Champenoise Hotel.
- A sumptuous four-course welcome dinner, with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot, at the Michelin-starred restaurant Le Millénaire.
- Guided tours of Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot – the estates and their impressive cellars – concluding with tastings of the maison’s fine champagnes.
- A visit to the vineyards of Verzy and Bouzy, both designated grands crus villages.
- A three-course lunch, with a bottle of Ruinart, served in the grounds of Le Jardin at Les Crayères on Day 2.
- All transfers will be in a luxury vehicle.