Cocktails at Home: Hennessy Brunch Martini
This cocktail doesn't get any easier and gets its name from the marmalade in it, a brunch staple. The marmalade brings out the citrus notes of Hennessy and creates a wonderful texture on the palate. Perfect for brunch, great any time of the day.
THE STEP BY STEP RECIPE
- Combine all the ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Give it a really good shake and strain into a martini glass or coupe.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
- 45 mL / 1.5 oz Hennessy V.S
- 15 mL / 0.5 oz Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp orange marmelade
- Orange twist