Cocktails at Home: Clear Champagne Colada
Get creative and liberate your inner mixologist at home with our easy cocktail video tutorials. Watch as mixologist Michael Edwards from The Alchemist in the UK, shows you the step by step recipe for a Clear Champagne Colada.
THE STEP BY STEP RECIPE
- Build all ingredients in a highball glass.
- Either mix in the sorbet or enjoy separately.
- Mix ingredients and leave for a 4-8 hours.
- Strain and bottle up.
- Heat in a saucepan until the sugar has dissolved and leave to cool.
Clarified Pineapple Juice
- Gently remove a cold carton of Pineapple Juice from the fridge.
- Slowly pour the clear liquid from the top of the carton out.
- Use the bottom half of the carton for other cocktails like Pornstar Martinis.
- Whisk all together in a small saucepan, and gently heat until a gentle simmer and the sugar has dissolved.
- Leave to cool.
- Strain the mixture, and remove the dessicated coconut (optional).
- Either add to an ice cream maker or into a loaf-pan, and place in the freezer until frozen.
- 50ml Belvedere Pure (naturally infused with coconut)
- 50ml Clarified Pineapple Juice
- 10ml Sugar Syrup
- 75ml Moët &Chandon
- 1 Scoop of Coconut Sorbet
- 375ml Belvedere
- 30g Desiccated Coconut
- 200g Caster Sugar
- 100ml Water
- 280ml Coconut Cream
- 400ml Coconut Milk
- 100g Desiccated Coconut
- 125g Caster Sugar
- Pinch Salt (Optional)
- Dash Vanilla Extract (Optional)
- Highball glass