Sourced from the maison's carefully selected pinot noir sites in New Zealand's iconic Marlborough region, this appealingly aromatic vintage reveals layers of delicate flavour and an elegant structure.Grown in a year of climatic challenges, Cloudy Bay Pinot Noir 2017 is testimony to the maison's winemaking sensibilities. The result is mid-weight wine with fine tannins and excellent complexity.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 14-16°C
- When to drink - From now to 2026
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Screw Cap
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 13.40 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
In what was widely considered a challenging year across Marlborough and New Zealand, the maison's 30 years of experience really shone through. Day-to-day monitoring of grape quality led to optimum picking decisions, and the resulting fruits had excellent flavour concentration and acidity.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.