Aromatic, zippy and similar in style to chardonay from Burgundy, France, with well-rounded notes of stone fruit, this vintage also reflects the Marlborough, New Zealand region in which is was made.Striking a balance between acidity, aromatics and concentrated fruit flavours, Cloudy Bay Chardonnay 2018 is made with grapes from both warm, stony vineyards in the Wairau Valley and cooler clay sites.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 10-12°C
- When to drink - Drink now
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Screw Cap
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 13.24 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
2018 was a good year in Marlborough, and the Wairau and Southern Valley vineyards in which the grapes were grown experienced first warm and dry weather, followed by a cooling which allowed for a more steady ripening. After harvest the grape juice rested for 11 months in the barrel before being blended to create the final wine.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.