To make each vintage of Château D'Esclans Les Clans Côtes de Provence, the maison selects grapes from superior quality parcels, and give depth and character to the wine with Burgundian-style bâtonnage.The wine is fermented in large oak barrels, which makes the flavour almost imperceptible on the palate. This is a stylishly crafted Côte de Provence rosé that demands attention.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 7-10°C
- When to drink - Ready to drink now
- Storage advice - Storage advice – Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 14 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
Grapes selected from old vine Grenache, Vermentino and Syrah are harvested from sunrise to noon when the day is cool. Fermentation takes place in new and second-use large oak barrels that are individually temperature controlled, ensuring the fruit flavours are preserved, while body and depth is added through twice-weekly bâttonage.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.