This is a fresh and fruity rosé with a hint of salinity ideal for summer. The 2019 vintage was harvested late to allow the grapes to reach full maturity, and the resulting wine is exceptional.The delicate colour of this dry Margaret River rosé belies its generous red fruit flavours and refreshing acidity on the palate. Several grape types were blended to create a fantastic wine.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 8-10°C
- When to drink - Drink now or cellar for up to five years.
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Screw Top
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 13 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
A blend of shiraz (58%), tempranillo (9%), zinfandel (9%), grenache (8%), pinot noir (4%), sangiovese (4%), mourvèdre (4%), nebbiolo (2%) and graciano (2%), fermented in stainless steel to maintain the fresh flavours.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.