This is a complex and intriguing wine from the Toro region of Spain. Beautiful notes of black fruit and spice are met with soft tannins and acidity.Having aged for 14 months in second-use French oak and then some further ageing in bottle, this is a wine that will mature gracefully for the next five or more years.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 15-18°C
- When to drink - From now to 2025
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 15% Vol.
Blend and Origin
The tinta de toro (100%) grapes endured a tough first half of the year – hit first by frost and then a polar cold snap – yet the resulting wine was no less powerful and structured than usual thanks to this grape type's thick skin. After spending 14 months in French oak barrels (80% second use) with racking taking place every four months, the wine was bottled in June 2019.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.