Showcasing the youthful spirit of Spain’s renowned Toro region, Termes is a red wine with a unique vibrancy and incredible freshness – the perfect introduction to the wines of Bodega Numanthia.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Decant three to four hours before serving to experience the wine’s precise flavours at their peak
- Service temperature - 14-16°C
- When to drink - From now to 2023
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains Sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 15.0%
Blend and Origin
Bodega Numanthia Numanthia 2012
Ungrafted, low-yielding vines – some over 80 years old – produce exceptional tinta de toro grapes (a relative of the tempranillo varietal) with intensity and structure. The climate in the Toro region, always hot and dry, was particularly so in 2012, with one of the hottest summers for 50 years. The vines had to work particularly hard, resulting in grapes with especially concentrated fruit flavours.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
More to try
Match with robust dishes
Numanthia’s power and intensity call for ingredients that are not easily overwhelmed. Duck, whether roasted or in a distinctive sauce, is a natural match.
Castilian cooking focuses on roasted meats, especially lamb. For an authentic combination, pair Numanthia with cordero asado, traditionally cooked in a wood-fired oven.
Serve with manchego cheese.