We're sorry. This experience is no longer available
What better way to welcome warm weather than gathering around a well-dressed table with your inner circle? Let Clos19 add some extra-special touches to your spring soirée or summer garden party. We'll work with you to create the perfect evening, from a personalised menu to your favourite champagnes, wines and spirits. And we've collaborated with Paris-based paper artist Marianne Guély to create a gorgeous collection of table decorations to set the scene.
This Clos19 hosting experience includes: - A personal event planner to organise your tailor-made event from start to finish. - A four-course menu sure to impress your guests, created by a private chef according to your preferences and served by expert staff.
- Wine, champagne and spirits from Clos19, selected – with your assistance – to pair with the menu. A sommelier will entertain and inform over the course of the evening, sharing the stories behind the bottles.
- Clos19 by Studio Marianne Guély paper-art table decorations, including napkin rings, menu holders, place cards, frames for instant photos and a centrepiece if desired. Additional bespoke creations by Marianne Guély can also be arranged.
- Eye-catching floral arrangements selected by Clos19 with your help.
- A playlist created especially for the occasion by Spotify sensation Skinny Macho, featuring classic artists as well as emerging stars.
- Instant cameras and film to capture the memories of your event.
To book this seasonal Become the Host experience or to find out about additional options, please enter your details below or call us on 0800 5892 681. A member of our Customer Care team will contact you to discuss your ideal Spring/Summer party and create a tailored at-home event for you. Please note at least 10 days' notice is needed to organise your experience, which is available between until September 30 and subject to availability.