Twenty-three years ago the future of the Ardbeg distillery was at risk. A few cases of whisky were put aside by the distillery team, and now these precious bottles are ready to face the world.Ardbeg Twenty Something was made using Ardbeg’s old spirit still, which now sits outside the distillery. Matured in former bourbon barrels and oloroso sherry casks, its flavour is incredibly rich.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or two or three large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 46.3 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
This 23-year-old whisky pays tribute to the enthusiasts who had the belief and vision to keep Ardbeg alive. Pay a visit to the distillery and you'll see the old spirit still used to make Ardbeg Twenty Something proudly on display. Buy a bottle and you'll notice that the graphic pattern on the box is inspired by a 1990s photograph of the distillery’s crumbling walls.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.