One for smoke obsessives, Ardbeg Traigh Bhan 19 Years Old batch 2 is inspired by the white 'singing' sands and jagged volcanic rocks of Traigh Bhan on the island of Islay.
This small-batch release of Ardbeg's 19-year-old bottling – the world’s smokiest, peatiest Islay malt whisky – offers a rare opportunity to own a piece of Islay history in a glass.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or two or three large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store vertically in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 46.2% Vol.
Blend and Origin
This is the second batch of Ardbeg 19 Years Old to be released by the house and it's no less sought after than the first. Aging is not common practice at the Ardbeg distillery so this consignment is considered very rare.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.