Inspired by Islay's rugged Traigh Bahn (pronounced tri-van) beaches, this peaty smoky single malt is like no other. Each batch reveals a slightly different expression, adding an element of intrigue to an already exceptionally rare whisky.
Like the waves crashing against the rocks of Traigh Bahn, this third batch offers aromas and flavours of sea spray, as well as smooth toffee, smoke and pine resin. It is a rare 19-year-old, small-batch bottling from Ardbeg, makers of the world’s smokiest, peatiest Islay malt whisky.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Drink now
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 46.2 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
Just one batch of Ardbeg 19 Years Old Traigh Bhan will be released each year, which adds to the intrigue and mystique. It is matured for 19 years in American oak and oloroso sherry casks and non chill-filtered for ultimate mouthfeel, depth and body.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.