The second release of the warehouse-shaped casing for this bottle of Ardbeg Ten Years Old introduces characters from the iconic Ardbeg Distillery giving a sense of life on Islay. This collectable tin box can be used for years to come.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 46.0%
Blend and Origin
Ardbeg Ten Years Old
Appreciated around the world for its strong, peaty flavours, Ardbeg Ten Years Old is produced by craftsmen who harvest phenolic malt to create a spirit with smoky yet sweet flavours. Matured in first-fill and second-fill ex-bourbon American oak casks, Ten Years Old is non-chill filtered, which retains maximum flavour and gives the whisky added depth and body.
Additional delivery charges may apply. This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.
- 50 mL Ardbeg 10 Years Old whisky
- 25 mL fresh lemon juice
- 25 mL simple syrup
- 1 egg white (optional)
- Garnish: cherry or orange slice
Pour ingredients into a shaker, fill with ice and shake for 10 seconds (if using the egg white, give it a little extra muscle and a little extra time).
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, or into an ice-filled old fashioned/rocks glass. Garnish with a cherry, a slice of orange, or both, or nothing at all.